AQUARIUS TRADING COMPANY LLC (the Company) is only liable for your order and package until the point that it physically leaves our location and is in the hands of the carrier. There will be no exceptions. Once the carrier has possession of the package, the ownership of the package is turned over to the buyer and the Company will not be held responsible or liable for any packages that are damaged, lost or stolen in the delivery process. Any claims or disputes must be made directly with the selected carrier.
Minimum Order Value
For new customers of the Company a minimum order value is $1000. For regular customers a minimum order value is $500.
All prices are listed in US dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice. Preparation, labeling and packing are included in prices. The Company doesn’t guarantee any profits selling on Amazon. All business risks are on Customers.
The Company guarantees that all goods are brand new and authentic.
The Company doesn’t accept any returns. Before shipping the Company checks every item. Any of damaged or poor quality items are removed from shipping and a customer’s account is credited.
Amazon categories approval
The Company doesn’t help to ungate any of a category on Amazon. The Company doesn’t guarantee that Amazon will ungate any of a category after customer requested using the Company invoices.
All shippings costs to Amazon warehouses or to Customer warehouse are paid by a Customer.
The Company accepts only wire transfer.
- A Customer places an order using a form on the website or by email.
- The Company confirms an order and send a quote to a Customer. A Customer must make a payment in 1 (one) business day and send a payment confirmation to the Company.
- After a payment is received the Company is preparing ordered items. When all items are in stock the Company checks every item and informs a Customer that shipping process is ready to start. The Company makes detailed photos of items. The Company takes up to 15 business days to prepare all items for shipping after a payment received.
- A Customer creates a shipment(s) in Amazon Seller Central and sends the Company the following information:
– shipment labels in PDF file;
– boxes content information Excel file, which the Customer downloads from Prepare Shipment tab;
– shipment content screenshot with FNSKU and ASINs.
- The Company packs all items in boxes, complete the boxes content information file with weights and dimensions and send it back to a Customer. The Company makes detailed photos of packed items.
- A Customer uploads the file in Seller Central and send the Company shipping labels.
- The Company puts shipping labels on boxes and drop off at a carrier store or carrier truck. If a carrier provides a confirmation receipt, the Company sends it to a Customer by email.
- After boxes are dropped of the Company provides a report, which consists of the following data:
– photos of unpacked items;
– photos of packed items;
– a carrier confirmation receipt if available.